Links & resources
This page combines all relevant links and pdf files about the programme and about the application process. By clicking directly on the text below, you will get to the relevant links.
About the Programme
Annual Grand Meetings
- AGM 2015 Event Report
- AGM 2015 Minutes & Group Presentings
- AGM 2015 Presentations (click on names): Mingo Heiduk Tetsche, Gul Bigam Haydar, Mohamed Hassan Hagi (Levo), and Dharbaxo
- AGM 2014 Event Report (PDF 456KB) Here you will find information related to the meeting that took place February 1, 2014 which included workshops and advisory board elections.
- The 2014 AGM agenda (PDF 41KB) (in Danish)
- Workshop input (PDF 103KB) Read the minutes from the workshop during the Annual grand meeting (in Danish)
Research involving the Programme
- DRC DP Mid-term Evaluation (2014) (PDF 880 KB)
- DRC DP Mid-term Evaluation - Summary (2014) (PDF 203 KB)
- DRC DP Mid-term Evaluation - Impact Summary (2014) (PDF 280 KB)
- DRC DP Mid-term Evaluation - Core Findings (2014) (PDF 189 KB)
- Evaluation of Fund for Diaspora involvement in rehabilitation and development in former home countries - a Danish Refugee Council pilot project (2012) (PDF 99 KB)
- DRC Evaluation and Learning Brief #5 - Diasporas as Development Actors (2014) (PDF 356KB)
Diaspora Fund & Capacity Building
Funded by ECHO, this DEMAC research report outlines the basic features of formalised collective interventions by Sierra Leonean, Somali and Syrian diaspora-based relief organisations and initiatives based in the UK, Denmark and Germany, respectively, by elucidating their responses to the humanitarian crises in their countries of origin/heritage and neighbouring countries.
The report presents key discussions and recommendations from the conference "Opportunities and Challenges of Diaspora Engagement - Lessons Learned from Diaspora Support Programmes", which was held on November 20, 2015, in Copenhagen. The conference brought together diaspora members, international scholars and policy makers to share experiences and discuss the way forward for diaspora engagement.
Other Relevant Organisations