Advisory BoardsThere are two Advisory Boards to the Diaspora Programme: One for Afghanistan and one for Somalia. Each board consists of seven members and are elected at the Annual Grand Meetings.
The mandate of the DRC DP Advisory Boards is to:
(1) In relation to the Diaspora Programme:
- Provide input and advice on overall issues relating to the DRC Diaspora Programme;
- Ensure transparency towards the Danish diaspora in regard to programme-related matters.
(2) In relation to the Diaspora Project Support of the Diaspora Programme (DiPS)
- Discuss and provide recommendations for adjustment of granting criteria and guidelines;
- Review and provide recommendations on project proposals submitted to DiPS for funding, in accordance with DiPS application and administrative guidelines.
You are welcome to contact Advisory Board members. Please do so by sending an e-mail to diaspo[email protected].
The document containing the mandate and procedures for the ABs may be downloaded here.
Advisory Boards 2020-2021
|The 2020-2021 Afghan and Somali Advisory Boards were elected at the Annual Grand Meeting on November 10, 2019.|
Members of 2020-2021 Advisory Boards:
Anisa Hosai Zadran
Mohammad Naseem Popal
Sohrab Habib Jan
Sayeed Abaseen Sadat
Adar Mohamed Hassan
Ahmed Osman Ismael
Mohamoud Salad Salah
Abdinasir Jama Mohamed