Humanitarian Logistics and Procurement RosterThe Danish Refugee Council (DRC), in collaboration with the UN, is building a new stand-by roster for humanitarian experts in logistics and procurement. The purpose of the roster is:
To strengthen the capacity of the UN partners to deliver more timely, effective and accountable humanitarian response within logistics and procurement.
Due to the increasing number, complexity and length of emergencies around the world, the requirements for short-term logistics expertise are increasing in parallel and demanding a higher number of qualified experts in humanitarian logistics. The roster aims at meeting these demands by providing experts suitable for deployment to UN organizations in emergencies.
Becoming a Member
- The member has an obligation to always inform the DRC Stand-by Roster of changes in contact details and availability. Hence, any longer periods of unavailability must be shared with the DRC Stand-by Roster, and;
- Accepting membership of the Humanitarian Logistics and Procurement Roster, allows the DRC Stand-by Roster to forward a P11 or CV to United Nations organizations and DRC programs at any time in relation to relevant positions without prior confirmation.
Membership of and deployment through the Humanitarian Logistics and Procurement Roster offers extensive opportunities to make a difference to the lives of people in need. It holds both personal and professional challenges as well as a myriad of unique experiences.
We recruit qualified experts in the following areas:
- Aviation Officer
- Port Captain
- Port Logistics Officer
- Workshop Manager
- Fleet Manager
- General Logistics Officer (incl. warehousing, NFI, etc.)
- Logistics Cluster Coordinator
- Procurement Officer (Food, Goods & Services)
Read more about each specializaton on our Profile Description page.